Want to Learn More?
Admissions – We are here to help you fully understand the requirements during the application process. The online Master of Legal Studies is a 30-unit program, completed 100% online, over the course of two years. This program will enable you to learn from respected leaders in ethics, compliance, and risk management. You’ll benefit from our tradition and Seattle’s emerging global industries and be able to model compliance with a conscience.
How to Apply:
Applications can be completed online through our application portal and all requirements must be fulfilled. Your application must include:
- A completed application
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Personal statement
- List of three references (names & contact information)
- Official transcripts* from all colleges and universities you’ve attended
- If English is not your first language, an official TOEFL score report must be sent directly from ETS.
- $65 nonrefundable application fee
*Applicants should contact the institution(s) from which they earned their degree(s) to request that official transcripts be forwarded directly from the institution to:
Seattle University School of Law
901 12th Avenue, Sullivan Hall
Seattle WA 98122
Attn: GradLaw Programs
As we continue to grow our online programs, we are paving the way to provide the opportunity for more students across the U.S. to join our alumni legacy.