Advance your career
and leadership potential
on your own time.
Become a trusted expert on the critical nuances of compliance and risk management through a flexible online degree program.
We Prepare Great Leaders Who Are:
- Grounded in tradition.
- Diverse and distinguished.
- Immersed in law and policy.
- Ethical and informed.
What began as the University of Puget Sound School of Law in a business park on South Tacoma Way has become Seattle University School of Law, the largest and most diverse law school in the Northwest, committed to educating outstanding lawyers who are leaders for a just and humane world. With the 2017–18 academic year, the law school marked its 45th anniversary. Though much has changed since our early days, the pride we have in our alumni has never wavered. Our graduates, numbering well over 10,000, are leaders for change, working in every state and around the world in all areas of the law, business, education, the judiciary, and public service.
As we continue to grow our online programs, we are paving the way to provide the opportunity for more students across the U.S. to join our alumni legacy.
Seattle University School of Law – Educating powerful advocates for justice
Awards and Recognition Received
Throughout the years, the members of the Seattle University School of Law family have prided ourselves on the achievements awarded to our program, our faculty, and our graduates. While we have received many recognitions and awards that are a testament to the quality and commitment of our programs, we have listed just a few below:
- Our Legal Writing Program has been ranked as one of the country’s top 5 programs for each of the past 14 years, including 10 years at number 1.
- Our law clinic is ranked in the top 20 clinical programs by U.S. News & World Report.
- A+ for public interest law from The National Jurist.
- A for business, corporate, and banking law from The National Jurist.
- Part-time program is ranked in the top 30 nationwide.
- Students chosen for annual Law Students of the Year by The National Jurist for three years running.
Application DeadlineMay 15 Fall 2021 Term
Next StartSeptember 07 Fall 2021 Term
“The rapid expansion of teleworking and remote operations management occurring across the world in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic will forever change the way companies need to address organizational compliance and ethics.”
—David Chen, JD, Affiliate faculty and Seattle University School of Law alumnus